Saturday, September 02, 2006

Our Team! (L>R) Holly, Amos, Chris, Erin, Amy, LeAnne, Joel, Me, and Dan

STINT BRIEFING 2006


I wanted to share some pictures from our STINT Briefing (training) in Colorado. Our time was amazing--- really visionary and practical in reaching the world for Christ! It was also a neat time to get to know my teammates more and to spend some time reflecting on my summer with the Lord. I learned a bunch in the teaching of the Word, got some great advice from re-stinters, and was able to understand more fully the current mininstry in Italy.


Miami University Graduates STINTing all over the world: North Africa, Liverpool, Macedonia, and Italy

ITALY Stinters serving in Florence, Salerno, and Rome. I really enjoyed getting to know these teams. I'm looking forward to working with them, relaxing with them, and doing ministry alongside them!

I'm very excited to announce that I reached the minimum amount of financial support needed to move to Rome! God is so faithful and really brought in the prayer and financial support needed. Of course, I'm continuing to raise support (its a constant process) and am trusting the Lord to increase my ministry account so we have more and more of an operating budget this year in Rome! Please continue to pray that the Lord is faithful in providing for the financial needs of our team this year.

We're leaving September 9th! Please pray for safe travel, that our luggage would arrive, our apartments would be fully functional :), and that the year would start off on a God-honoring foot. Please feel free to email me at lauren.roeper@gmail.com or lauren.roeper@uscm.org and I'll be sure to respond. For members on my financial team, you should be receiving my first prayer letter in the mail this week, and to my prayer team, you'll be receiving it via email. If you would like to join either of these teams, just pop me an email and I'll add you on the list. Thank you all again to your faithfulness to the ministry and to me! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl! So cool you are leaving! I might be leaving by this weekend as well. I will be praying for you guys.. Love ya lots - Christy

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Kat said...

hey Lauren! I am so excited to get to hang out with all ya'll this year! :)

and yes, I found out a way to stalk you through Francine's blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home