:::MEET MY FUN TEAM!:::
Hey everyone! I really want to introduce you all to my team! There's 9 of us: Me, Holly, Amy, LeAnne, Erin, Dan, Joel, Chris, & Amos. I've included a brief introduction and picture of each one of them... they're all amazing! :)
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Thanks for visiting and keeping up with what the Lord's doing through our ministry in Rome, Italy. Please contiue to pray for Italian students at La Sapienza and Roma Tre. Don't hesitate to post comments, ask questions, or contact me personally at Lauren.Roeper@uscm.org! I'm so encouraged by your partnership with me :)
Previous Posts
- :::HOLLY:::Holly is hillarious. She makes me lau...
- :::AMY:::Amy has been my roommate for the last m...
- :::LeANNE:::LeAnne graduated from the University...
- :::ERIN:::Erin is our only re-stinter on the tea...
- :::DAN:::Dan is so much fun to co-lead the team ...
- ::Joel::Out of the entire team I knew Joel the b...
- ::CHRIS::Chris is a fellow Miami alum who I didn't...
- ::AMOS::Amos graduated from Wayne State in Detroit...
- Our Team! (L>R) Holly, Amos, Chris, Erin, Amy, LeA...
- 30%!!The number 30 never looked so beautiful. If...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home